Tour de France 2017

No long TT this year. Much shorter one on Saturday of 14 miles. Cracking race this year. Even the 'easy' days are ending up with plenty of excitement. What will the next two mountain days throw up? Tomorrow looks a brute.

Perfect tactics from Team Sky and Froome, think they realised about 8km out that there was an opportunity to get the yellow jersey back.

Awful positioning from Aru, must have known gaps would emerge on that final climb, can only assume he had nothing in the tank.

Credit to Froome, surprised he gained so much time on a stage like that.

I wouldn't be surprised with anything Froome does, not when you consider his, erm, 'methods' shall we say

"Confident but not comfortable" well put by Boulting. Should be in the bag for Froome as long as he can get through tomorrow without any cock-ups & produce a decent TT on Saturday as he usually does under pressure.

One man who I think has had a poor Tour is Luke Rowe, hasn't been at the front at all in the latter parts of the stages? Landa's been incredible, decent shift from Kwiatko too. Sky are 10 times more organised than any of the other teams & streets ahead.

I see the race organisers are doing what they can to hamper Froome today. He isn't being allowed to wear the Team SKY created yellow jersey which in terms of advertising etc matches the official Tour one they are insisting that rules state he has to wear the skin suit the Tour provides.......... would it have been the same with another rider.....??

I see the race organisers are doing what they can to hamper Froome today. He isn't being allowed to wear the Team SKY created yellow jersey which in terms of advertising etc matches the official Tour one they are insisting that rules state he has to wear the skin suit the Tour provides.......... would it have been the same with another rider.....??
Not if they were French, no!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.