BBC pay reveal

Am I being Clarkied or are you being serious?

Are you saying that no one will watch the Antiques Road Show if Fiona Bruce doesn't present it, or the viewing figures for MOTD will drop if big ears isn't there to tell us which game is on next?

Totally Agree. They could get an ex footballer who would be happy with 50k a year to present MOTD, the figures paid are crazy. Remember when Hanson was paid 40k per episode or something. I read it as 40k a year and thought that's a lot then read thats per week. The few shows I do watch, the presenter is not that important to me

Dead right Oakie. He was in the Mulberry Tree in Stockton Heath, and what you describe was more or less what
happened, it was packed at the time and I'd had a few and stopped watching after a bit, and apparently the girl's
boyfriend, or brother was getting a bit tasty threatening to level poor Chrissie and the 'Show' was abruptly terminated.
A pity really, Evans getting twatted would have been the best part.

He came from a very poor background. House on Grasmere Av in padgate. Done well for himself.

That bloke who cant keep his eyes straight on Casualty (Charlie) must pinch himself every night. How the fuck he has managed that gig for so long is beyond me. £400k a year!!

are you really saying a unknown average joe presenter would bring in the same figures as a 'star' name presenter just because of the show ?

MOTD most definitely. Do we watch it for Lineker and the pundits or for the football!
Antiques Road show. Do we watch it for the experts view, the story behind the object and the valuation, or for Fiona Bruce's minor input? This show could be presented by one of those celebrity antiques experts as they now do with Bargain Hunt

The BBC is a public service broadcaster in reality, rating shouldn't come into it.

It should show at least, the news, the official national sports (all 3), educational, historical and natuaral history programs, anything else is a bonus.

BBC 2 was created to carry on with most of these while BBC tured more to entertainment.

now it's rehashing of antiques and auctuon shows, a different take on a talent show, wanky soaps, regurgatated cooking shows and shite sitcoms

BBC 2 and 4 is better than 1 tbf an still provide good drama and factual shows and 5 live and 6 music are good radio shows, all tge rest is not for me.

I would say the beeb have something for all but can piss you off a lot of the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.