BBC pay reveal

MOTD most definitely. Do we watch it for Lineker and the pundits or for the football!
Antiques Road show. Do we watch it for the experts view, the story behind the object and the valuation, or for Fiona Bruce's minor input? This show could be presented by one of those celebrity antiques experts as they now do with Bargain Hunt

Would like to know what that twat shearer earns for talking shite.

A lot of bbc presenters annoy me especially the rogue traders knobhead on his motobike.

The BBC is a public service broadcaster in reality, rating shouldn't come into it.

It should show at least, the news, the official national sports (all 3), educational, historical and natuaral history programs, anything else is a bonus.

BBC 2 was created to carry on with most of these while BBC tured more to entertainment.

now it's rehashing of antiques and auctuon shows, a different take on a talent show, wanky soaps, regurgatated cooking shows and shite sitcoms

BBC 2 and 4 is better than 1 tbf an still provide good drama and factual shows and 5 live and 6 music are good radio shows, all tge rest is not for me.

I would say the beeb have something for all but can piss you off a lot of the time.

The argument for shows such as Bargain Hunt is that they're very cheap to produce and are sold world wide for quite a large profit and that money is reinvested back into the BBC
Top Gear was the largest grossing BBC show which is why the Beeb justified Clarkson's salary. To be fair, that is one of the shows where I would agree with @BlueHammer85 in that it was about the presenter, not the show

Dead right Oakie. He was in the Mulberry Tree in Stockton Heath, and what you describe was more or less what
happened, it was packed at the time and I'd had a few and stopped watching after a bit, and apparently the girl's
boyfriend, or brother was getting a bit tasty threatening to level poor Chrissie and the 'Show' was abruptly terminated.
A pity really, Evans getting twatted would have been the best part.
Is the Mulberry Tree the large pub right by the traffic lights before you hit the swing bridge ? As you say they both ended too early.Wonder if he ever remembers them ?

Would like to know what that twat shearer earns for talking shite.

A lot of bbc presenters annoy me especially the rogue traders knobhead on his motobike.

I reckon these figures have been spun
The majority of football pundits flirt from channel to channel, so I reckon that their company submits an invoice to the BBC per appearance and because of this, they are not recognised as BBC employees

I reckon these figures have been spun
The majority of football pundits flirt from channel to channel, so I reckon that their company submits an invoice to the BBC per appearance and because of this, they are not recognised as BBC employees

I would say that's true for ian wright as he's on every channel, shearer tough seems fixed to auntie beeb.

Nick Grimshaw. That's all- he biggest waste of licence fee money ever.

To you yes, to me yes

To the millions of teen/kids. No. He appeals to a certain market and draw in huge listening figures, if he didn't he'd be out on his arse.

Everyone just seems to think they know who deserves more or less by going off who they personally think is good or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.