Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few days ago you said we should sign Semedo? Assume you wouldn't be bothered about blocking Maffeo's path if we signed him?
semedo is one of the best rb talents around and probably better than maffeo especially attacking wise, danilo is not a very good player, I want whats best for the team in my eyes the only fullback i would have wanted that could block maffeo's path was semedo, but with anyone else, especially fucking danilo blocking him i have a problem Because i still rate maffeo really highly.

It'll free up a slot and assuming we get Mendy, he can cover left sided centre back anyway.

I know that, but we're not linked with anymore players.

I think Kolarov would only be sold now if the right left sided centre back became available or there was a already identified target that suddenly became available.

I don't see the point in this.

He and Walker are close in age but Walker is proven in this league as arguably the best right back in the country. He is definitely the first pick. Danillo would have to sit on the bench and bide his time in a new country with different styles. That doesn't sound logical.

In addition......why can't Pep give Maffeo the chance to back up Walker? I am disappointed by his approach to our youth as in his interviews he comes across as dismissive and the way he is shaping the squad it looks unlikely we'll see them feature. Maffeo was excellent in the derby he played and these young talents will be hungry to learn and take their chances. It will be hard to defend Pep if this season doesn't go well as he's showing signs of a chequebook manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.