Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't agree with that particular part.

We spent much of last season and the one before scraping from one game to the next. We haven't developed like we should have and I think a lot of that centres around chasing pep. That's another argument though, and he's here now.

We are not in the 'elite'. Not yet. Under Pep I am certain we will get to that level.

And that is the issue in my opinion. I don't think we can get to that level taking chances on kids.

What happens if Walker gets hurt, just before a major cup final. Before a 6 pointer? What happens then?

I just feel that risk there, it's too big. It's too big.
fuck me don't argue with him,he goes on and on.

The only way players get a chance is by luck and other players have injuries.
That's why Rashford got a go at United, injuries.
Its how many of our graduates in the past got a chance.
The fact is the top clubs will have bigger squads making it harder for the kids to get a chance.

You mean luck like a transfer that had personal terms agreed falling through at the last minute?

why is it whenever we are linked to a player the same thing comes out,
is maffeo better than danilo ?
is maffeo better than walker.

why the fuck should maffeo get in ahead of anybody if the coaches don't deem him good enough

he will get his chance against quality opposition next season,
he may do well it still doesn't mean he is good enough for city.

we aren't a struggling club, we are aiming high,these kids that come through need to show they really have it, not just good, but are the real deal or they wont get in.

Completely agree..we are at the top of the tree in one of the strongest leagues in the world..there's no room for sentiment..if Maffeo was good enough he would be in the team..the fact that he's not says all that needs to be said

would they ? real, barca and Bayern are so far ahead in their respective leagues they can maybe use maffeo,we are in a battle for the top 4 with about 7 other teams,as for busquets he obviously showed he was a world class player maffeo hasn't yet .

Barcelona...so far ahead in their league they finished second.

Brilliant.

Can't imagine either walker or danilo has joined to be rotated. We have fernandinho as an opinion at right back does this effect the Mendy deal? With foreign spots or whatever?
It's a high energy position in a pep team and injuries etc,one is not enough
Fernando has confirmed he is leaving so we have enough spaces i think,i'll believe mendy when he turns up,if he does

Completely agree..we are at the top of the tree in one of the strongest leagues in the world..there's no room for sentiment..if Maffeo was good enough he would be in the team..the fact that he's not says all that needs to be said

Case closed.

He's not in. We are spending 70 million in his position. He's not good enough.

I'm curious if this represents a change in formation to 3-4-3 because players like Danilo, Walker and Mendy are VERY attacking fullbacks,and in Danilo's case he is much better offensively than defensively.

Honestly wouldn't mind seeing Sane mixed in and have 4 wingbacks of Sane, Mendy, Danilo and Walker, the pace and physicality of those 4 is ridiculous.

Haven't seen alot of Danilo, but I think his case is similar to Moses in that, it's probably best to look at him as a defensive winger than an attacking fullback when considering his qualities.

Barcelona...so far ahead in their league they finished second.

Brilliant.
so real and barca maybe wont qualify for the champs league or contest the league,?
we need to qualify for the champs league,we are in a proper scrap for it, not with 1 or 2 teams but maybe another 6, i reckon barca and real,and Bayern have it a little easier wouldn't you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.