Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good on the various YouTube clips I've seen on here (thank you for posting). Great thing is when he gets in the "Navas position" edge of the box about to cross...he picks a player out. Which is great to see maybe even Navas looks good on YouTube but I certainly wouldn't be watching them! Another thing again on the clips he anticipates the pass therefore he's on the front foot to intercept usually quite high...so judging on them (clips) and them alone I'm excited to see him in Blue.

Losing out on Alves scuppered the plans and Danilo isn't too bad an alternative. I think he helps Pep in tactical flexibility and not only as a RB back up. I think that Danilo is a lot better going forward than defending so I could see him being used as a wing back (which would be a lot better than Navas or Sterling) with Walker on the right side of a back 3 in certain games depending who's injured or needs rest. Also helps that Danilo can play LB if need be.

If we sign him and it looks likely. Credit to City for acting quickly & decisively after the non signing of Alves.

It seems Maffeo has no future with City now. Kyle & Danilo are 27 years old and should book this position for the next 5 years.

It seems Maffeo has no future with City now. Kyle & Danilo are 27 years old and should book this position for the next 5 years.
I hope we do not end up in a situation where we are playing 32 year olds at full back ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.