Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling him to you is not a wrong option

Holding him to his contract is not the wrong option

The only wrong option is the opposite one to what a fan wants, if you catch my drift. If the situation was reversed, would you say selling Aguero to us is the right thing to do if he only had one year left in his contract? Be honest now.

Yes. Simply because I'm a rational man and not one that is emotionally attached. He will walk away for nothing in 12 months. That money from a sale needs investing.

You see this is the issue with Arsenal currently. You have a small club mentality. As a city fan I wouldnt accept the standard that you have at Arsenal because this is the type of shit that happens.

Sanchez is in his final year and straight off the bat that shouldnt be happening. You have failed to make the top 4 because of said mentality. You persistently sell your better players whilst Wenger is lauded for 'balancing the books'. Thats just some bullshit. Speculate to accumalate, aim higher and raise the fucking bar.

Had you done that you wouldnt be in this position. Its gross mis management

Selling him to you is not a wrong option

Holding him to his contract is not the wrong option

The only wrong option is the opposite one to what a fan wants, if you catch my drift. If the situation was reversed, would you say selling Aguero to us is the right thing to do if he only had one year left in his contract? Be honest now.
Difference is we're not a selling club, Arsenal are

1/ Would never happen, I can't understand why Arsenal make themselves vulnerable to this sort of thing repeatedly. Very rarely happens at other clubs, it must be very frustrating for you. In some ways such a well run club then in some way seem to shoot themselves in the foot.

2/ Yes, certainly. £50m immediately reinvested into a new striker.

1/ The manager leads by example. Last season was not the first time he let his contract run down before deciding to renew.

When I talk about Arsenal being a good club, its things like this that make me believe we are generally a good club http://www.hadleysheroes.co.uk/2016...-my-little-southampton-fans-dreams-come-true/
A friend of mine's missus was involved in the campaign to get decent facilities at St. Mary's for fans with special needs, it's been done now.

Well done to Arsenal for giving that kid a great day out though, lovely gesture.

On the subject of Sanchez, I'll be impressed if you manage to keep hold of him, but still think he will come to City, or at least, leave Arsenal.

Yes. Simply because I'm a rational man and not one that is emotionally attached. He will walk away for nothing in 12 months. That money from a sale needs investing.

You see this is the issue with Arsenal currently. You have a small club mentality. As a city fan I wouldnt accept the standard that you have at Arsenal because this is the type of shit that happens.

Sanchez is in his final year and straight off the bat that shouldnt be happening. You have failed to make the top 4 because of said mentality. You persistently sell your better players whilst Wenger is lauded for 'balancing the books'. Thats just some bullshit. Speculate to accumalate, aim higher and raise the fucking bar.

Had you done that you wouldnt be in this position. Its gross mis management

Spot on... said this many a time of Arsenal and Wenger, if he had put his hand in his pocket a only bought one marquee signing a season, they would probably have won many more championships.... take their last PL win 2003/4... the following season Keown, Parlour and Wiltord left and they brought in Flamini... if they had bought one world-class player into that side the money they made from the PL alone would have paid for him, and they probably would have won the league again... instead his penny-pinching has led to where they are now... happy to finish 4th every season and a selling club. It's too late for Arsene to make this stance, the damage is done.

Spot on... said this many a time of Arsenal and Wenger, if he had put his hand in his pocket a only bought one marquee signing a season, they would probably have won many more championships.... take their last PL win 2003/4... the following season Keown, Parlour and Wiltord left and they brought in Flamini... if they had bought one world-class player into that side the money they made from the PL alone would have paid for him, and they probably would have won the league again... instead his penny-pinching has led to where they are now... happy to finish 4th every season and a selling club. It's too late for Arsene to make this stance, the damage is done.

But they have a nice stadium

That's where the money went/goes

Wenger was an utter fucking drama queen last year. He fucked around with his contract and so did half their fucking team. You reap what you fucking see Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.