Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That must mean that whatever club he is signing for has told him to be quiet, hopefully us because chealsea sure didn't tell bakayoko to be quiet about that transfer

That must mean that whatever club he is signing for has told him to be quiet, hopefully us because chealsea sure didn't tell bakayoko to be quiet about that transfer

The theories that he'll take Alves' place for some kind of USA announcement thing make sense if this is the case.

Wouldn't be surprised if all these social media things are orchestrated by the club.. Free hype in spades.

Well I like your optimism. We will have to wait and see if any of them actually sign! I agree about alves, sometimes the best laid plans go tits up I guess.

Not optimism.

People didn't note the post I did an hour or so ago.

N'Diaye was collected by City first weekend in July to sort things out for the lad whilst he gets to 100%
Making it clear he did NOT train with Monaco before they left for their training camp

Not optimism.

People didn't note the post I did an hour or so ago.

N'Diaye was collected by City first weekend in July to sort things out for the lad whilst he gets to 100%
Making it clear he did NOT train with Monaco before they left for their training camp
But he trained with them mate ..

Wouldn't be surprised if all these social media things are orchestrated by the club.. Free hype in spades.

If the club really wanted to have fun with this announce they would tie in the Plane tracking a few days back and the fake mendy twitter account. At least the die hards in the transfer forum would enjoy it. Right, @brooksy76 ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.