Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only someone on this forum had definitively said we weren't going to get him then maybe it wouldnt get so long... Oh wait.

when I first started going on football forums I joined bbc 606 ,really good forum, and let me tell you from my experience I dislike arseanal fans on a level with online rags, your fans came across as thinking they were footballing royalty and looked down and sneered at "shitty city".

ive seen on this forum that many arseanal fans try to come across as nice but then their mask slips and they show their true colours,i posted that I think 99.9% are fucking cocks and ill stand by that.
as for your match going crowd again bunch of shit houses, i wish arseanal nothing but total and abject failure,and I hope your club goes completely tits up , don't have a go at me for my hatred of arseanal I was shaped by arseanal fans on bbc606
Erm, ok. Not sure what to say really. I don't know if you're trying to provoke a bannable reaction from me, but I'm not biting.

when I first started going on football forums I joined bbc 606 ,really good forum, and let me tell you from my experience I dislike arseanal fans on a level with online rags, your fans came across as thinking they were footballing royalty and looked down and sneered at "shitty city".

ive seen on this forum that many arseanal fans try to come across as nice but then their mask slips and they show their true colours,i posted that I think 99.9% are fucking cocks and ill stand by that.
as for your match going crowd again bunch of shit houses, i wish arseanal nothing but total and abject failure,and I hope your club goes completely tits up , don't have a go at me for my hatred of arseanal I was shaped by arseanal fans on bbc606

I can totally understand how you feel, Id feel the same way if bbc606 did that to me....

Interesting vibe from Pep in the press conference regarding Alexis. Then he goes on to talk about tracking young players.

Still waiting for an official bid to confirm we have, or ever had, any interest in this guy.

Anyone can be a journalist these days.

Agreed but in the real world not everyone has the twisted mind that can invent stories based on part truths to deliberately misrepresent the facts.
It takes a particular type of person to be successful in a trade that is proud of its boast to never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.