Glass Tunnel now taking shape

Come on boys and girls there is room for this type of corporate stuff at the stadium we do all want the stadium to be the best in the country, we need it, no I am not one that will be in there no chance yes I have season ticket far to long to remember, and most of all yes it is major shite if you have been chucked out to accommodate this, I for one can see the vision the club want, but and a big but they must not loose the normal loyal fan.
That is the problem they are pissing to many City fans of .i have no problem with them making money from the corporate hospitality section but they can do it without alienating a large section of the fans .cant see the tunnle club members roaring the team on

It's not just the money, money, money crusade it's the don't give a fuck attitude when you dare to complain.
I have to say that that is my issue too.
Some on here have had a go because they think I'm against change and I'm not.
I understand the club want to improve facilities, make more money and buy better players. But the least they can do is communicate with those affected and sort out the problems that City themselves have created.
But no, City's response has been "well fuck 'em".

Makes a bit of a mockery of the loyalty points system when they're openly advertising the fact that corporate "fans" get priority on all away/cup final tickets.

Makes a bit of a mockery of the loyalty points system when they're openly advertising the fact that corporate "fans" get priority on all away/cup final tickets.
They always have done Ric.
Was sat opposite a guy on the way to Glasgow last year and he had five tickets and five wristbands in his hand.
He had told Danny Wilson to fuck off he expected him to give him the names of those going or if he was expected to queue.

I really fuckin hate the way our club is going in some respects, the likes of me a "working class"fan aren't wanted anymore 35yrs of watching city most of it when we were really shit means fuckall to them now, but hey if u've £8,000 for the "tunnel club" then your welcomed with open arms,fuck the loyalty eh
Go watch burnley then

Prices now start at £299.00 plus VAT per game.
Obviously thats for the Stokes and Bournemouth's etc but seems they might end up with egg on their faces and have to turn it into a Chinese.

So £360 for a game, a Chinese and watch some sweaty footballers walk through a tunnel

That's close to half my season ticket cost

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.