Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't suggesting anything but it's very hard to get through to someone when they refuse to understand.

The owners made an investment to this club to create a winner club. OK? Thank you.

Khaldoon just a month ago said the club expects to win a title or even titles next season. Did he? Yes. Thank you.

So the DoF has a job to do and the manager has a job to do, the club has set the goal: title and even titles.

Got it? Good.

And the owner not only wants a winner club but every business wants a profitable business. In the business of football profits follow winning titles. You don't become a winner and profitable by making half arse investments by purchasing 2nd or 3rd choice players and hope for the best.

No business no matter what area they operate in gets a clear run at things and rides the crest of a wave to constant success and acclaim, ours is no different and in fact in Sport you can multiply the risk and failure factors as there are things out of our control. The merits or otherwise of our DOF have been done to fucking death in the correct thread in the correct forum so I will park the discussion because you are coming over as someone who won't listen.

You sir are just a flapper

In my opinion you are simply embarrassing yourself but anyway flap on

If we end up signing Mendy, I'll happy be embarrassed and come here and say I'm sorry, but I'll be happy that we signed our target who's one of the best LBs in Europe.

But I don't like the way things are going sir. We're about to hit August in 10 days and we still don't have a LB.

Ya I admit I'm a flapper. No shame in that.

It's amazing. I can imagine the entire group shifting over to a medical forum and start criticizing doctors about their surgical approaches.
Can't believe he used a 10 blade when a chainsaw would have gotten the job done straight away!!

It's amazing. I can imagine the entire group shifting over to a medical forum and start criticizing doctors about their surgical approaches.

If I get a plastic surgery and the result isn't what I want, can I not criticize the surgeon because I have no medical knowledge? What a logic.

If we end up signing Mendy, I'll happy be embarrassed and come here and say I'm sorry, but I'll be happy that we signed our target who's one of the best LBs in Europe.

But I don't like the way things are going sir. We're about to hit August in 10 days and we still don't have a LB.

Ya I admit I'm a flapper. No shame in that.
There is when you refuse to take other views and keep repeating yourself

I never played FIFA. I don't claim to have any negotiation skills either. I say just pay the fookin money. They ask for £55 mil? Then pay £55 mil and take him.

No negotiation. When we have our first choice FBs, then we can negotiate for backups and that's Txiki's job, not mine.
Who have they asked for £55 million? Apparently they've asked the Daily Mail for the same as Walker went for! But the Mail thinks Walker was more expensive than we do! They've obviously told you something different. Anyway, it seems we could all be spared a lot of stress if you just put your own "fookin' money" where your own "fookin' mouth" is. But it might take you a while to find out how much you'll need.

It's all that's needed.

People were saying the same thing about KDB two years ago and luckily the club don't treat negotiations like a teenager asking out a girl.

But you don't understand, why didn't we give Clichy and Sagna new 1 year contracts so they wouldn't all run out this summer?

Why didn't we walk away from Ederson/Walker when things took longer than a week?

Why don't we just give them exactly what they ask immediately?

Why didn't we sort this all out in February?

Why do we have a DoF who's so short? He looks weak in negotiating rooms, it's just asking to be taken for a ride. Why not get someone tall?

Why isn't the player I want already at the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.