Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the French gossip papers pep took Mbappe and dembele out to dinner:)

Gossip, being the operative word.

Monaco know we have been into Mbappe since last summer, so some people are gilding the lily on this one.

If such a meal took place, with two such prominent players, we have to ask ourselves this...

Why were there no pictures or video?

More importantly, we would not be still pursuing Sanchez if those two were seemingly in on arriving as a package.

pep did say he got 3 more targets with a youth feel to them and not just for the here and now but long term

tapping up is most stupid rule. klopp for ex. has any right on the world to sit with VVD and have a talk about, I don't know, fit Blackpool gils, if there are any. You can't ban any of them doing that because there are some more important laws than FIFA rules that give them the freedom to sit and talk. Unless you have undercover agent there to hear what they are talking about, you can do FA.

Monaco know we have been into Mbappe since last summer, so some people are gilding the lily on this one.

If such a meal took place, with two such prominent players, we have to ask ourselves this...

More importantly, we would not be still pursuing Sanchez if those two were seemingly in on arriving as a package.
I was just joking, I thought those reports were quite ridiculous

I don't think he means he took them both out to dinner at the same time. There's been separate stories of both meeting Pep although the Dembele one was debunked.

Sometimes there's a photo, like the Gundogan one last year, but I think it would be silly to assume these off the books meetings can't happen without being photographed, and then let slip by an agent.

Also I'd love it if we were keeping in touch with those 2 (Dembele especially) in case Sanchez doesn't work out so I want to believe.

tapping up is most stupid rule. klopp for ex. has any right on the world to sit with VVD and have a talk about, I don't know, fit Blackpool gils, if there are any. You can't ban any of them doing that because there are some more important laws than FIFA rules that give them the freedom to sit and talk. Unless you have undercover agent there to hear what they are talking about, you can do FA.
Of all the pubs though it was in the Merrie England.

I don't think he means he took them both out to dinner at the same time. There's been separate stories of both meeting Pep although the Dembele one was debunked.

Sometimes there's a photo, like the Gundogan one last year, but I think it would be silly to assume these off the books meetings can't happen without being photographed, and then let slip by an agent.

Also I'd love it if we were keeping in touch with those 2 (Dembele especially) in case Sanchez doesn't work out so I want to believe.

The way social media is its bollocks to think a well known manager was having dinner with well known player and no pictures taken

Fans would be clamouring for selfies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.