Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if that's how Monaco feel I can't see us getting him or Mendy.

May as well just pay what it takes to get Bertrand and Sanchez.
Agreed. Imagine if we just paid what they wanted at the start before it went up 10 million.

No doubt Bertrand will now be 50 million.

we broke the rules for Mbappè and not for Mendy it seems strange

Considering he had a medical booked, I'd assume that Monaco agreed the deal then decided to up the price. Possibly because of the price of walker, and how fucking desperate we are. If this was Chelsea... Or any other team with a fucking fullback, I think the 45 mil would have been fine.

If you were selling water to a guy dying of thirst and happened to be the only water salesman, you could name your price. We have to have full backs lol. The whole situation is laughable.

Considering he had a medical booked, I'd assume that Monaco agreed the deal then decided to up the price. Possibly because of the price of walker, and how fucking desperate we are. If this was Chelsea... Or any other team with a fucking fullback, I think the 45 mil would have been fine.

If you were selling water to a guy dying of thirst and happened to be the only water salesman, you could name your price. We have to have full backs lol. The whole situation is laughable.
And who says we won't have fullbacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.