Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering he had a medical booked, I'd assume that Monaco agreed the deal then decided to up the price. Possibly because of the price of walker, and how fucking desperate we are. If this was Chelsea... Or any other team with a fucking fullback, I think the 45 mil would have been fine.

If you were selling water to a guy dying of thirst and happened to be the only water salesman, you could name your price. We have to have full backs lol. The whole situation is laughable.

Erm, we have Kolarov who is actually a left back & are supposed to be signing Danilo who also can play there.

So that's a right sack of absolute steaming sweaty bollocks you have posted.

Considering he had a medical booked, I'd assume that Monaco agreed the deal then decided to up the price. Possibly because of the price of walker, and how fucking desperate we are. If this was Chelsea... Or any other team with a fucking fullback, I think the 45 mil would have been fine.

If you were selling water to a guy dying of thirst and happened to be the only water salesman, you could name your price. We have to have full backs lol. The whole situation is laughable.

I start to think that there is something weird about this situation probably Chelsea is involved

Gossip, being the operative word.

Monaco know we have been into Mbappe since last summer, so some people are gilding the lily on this one.

If such a meal took place, with two such prominent players, we have to ask ourselves this...

Why were there no pictures or video?

More importantly, we would not be still pursuing Sanchez if those two were seemingly in on arriving as a package.

Doesn't look so much like gossip now, every single newspaper in England, France and Spain, reliable or rag, is reporting it and the club is refusing to comment.

You'd think if we hadn't done anything wrong we'd be more than happy to tell the journalists that, or even if we're spending all day talking to Monaco they could do us a favour and mention to all the journalists phoning them up that we're not the ones involved.

I start to think that there is something weird about this situation probably Chelsea is involved

Perhaps the reason the Mendy deal hit a speed bump is they found out that we'd been tapping up their prized asset?

Doesn't look so much like gossip now, every single newspaper in England, France and Spain, reliable or rag, is reporting it and the club is refusing to comment.

You'd think if we hadn't done anything wrong we'd be more than happy to tell the journalists that, or even if we're spending all day talking to Monaco they could do us a favour and mention to all the journalists phoning them up that we're not the ones involved.
Have Monaco come out and named us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.