Can We Not Have A Pre-Season Friendlies Meltdown Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our first game of preseason and uniteds fourth.

It will be very surprising if we win.

Haha I remember this place when Stuttgart f*cked us in our last friendly 2015(?) and then we went on to win our first 5 league games. With that said, I can't wait to see players like Foden, Brahim and Roberts play tonight.

1st pre season friendly, against that lot, with our transfer business not yet completed and at 3am. The match day forum is going to be a sight to behold...I hope we play well!

Last edited:
This is more about PR than anything, we usually lose against Arsenal pre-season, or Charity shield, but where do they end up at the end of the season, and United for that matter? It's hardly a barometer for the new season, remember Mancini and Mario during the LA Galaxy game, wonder where we finished that season?

I fully expect United to win, as they should- this is their fourth game and our first. Frankly they should be embarrassed if they don't win.

Not about the result anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.