Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't the player request a transfer request to a specific club and only this club?

He can but the power remains with the club.

Luis Suarez put a transfer request in the season before they came second. He demanded to leave to Arsenal but Liverpool dug their heels in.

Yikes, the meltdown on here will be off the charts if we lose out on Sanchez and Mendy.

It will be particularly amusing if PSG get Sanchez and Neymar to see them pull their usual bottle job one or two rounds past the UCL group stages.I get that most of these agents/players care only about money. But PSG as an overall career move? Shortsighted on every level.

Arsenal would sell for the right price.
PSG will get him cheaper that us, but whatever the price is they would pay it, we won't.
I don't mind him going there, but if Iheanacho leaves, we would be asking for trouble going into the season with 2 forwards, with Kun being injury prone. But we did start last season with only 2, so I wouldn't be surprised

Any idea who alternative options would be? and please don't say Mbappe, if we wouldn't pay a bit more for Sanchez, we wouldn't pay twice as much for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.