Match Thread | Manchester United vs Manchester City (21/07/17 @ 3.05am)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won back the ball on time and has had several nice link ups. Just set Zincehbko up aswell.
No more than any other player... he walks whenever he has to defend and fakes every block in the hopes of just putting them off. He's had his chance last season and decided to pussy out after Pep asked him to stay... shows the character he is really. I'm not saying he's a bad player but he's clearly not changed at all, looks good in spells but goes missing when we really need him.

Hope to see more of Foden in the next few games. Only 17, needs to bulk up but I think he's good enough already.

Rags are nowt to worry about when it comes to football this season. When it comes to flukey 1 nilers, dodgy reffing, hoof ball and parked bus tactics then they are leagues ahead. C**ts

Always 9 men behind the ball. Break get a goal then defend that will be the strategy under PEG. Awful to watch.

Indeed, it takes me all my time to watch them, let alone get too worked up.
I wouldn't say it's odd given that we were playing the rags. Any other team, I'd be indifferent.

I don't ever want to lose to the scum in any competition. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.