Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a shame if he goes, he's spectacularly talented, however at this stage it's just potential. He's not a kicked a ball in senior football, for me the wages mentioned are obscene. I have no problem with pro-players getting big money, it's a global game, high pressure, short career etc etc, it's fair enough the pay reflects that i reckon, but you should have to at least earn it.

Good luck to him if he does leave, he could be a genuine English superstar.

Do you know how long he is signed up to us for? I would have thought if he was out of contract then he would be able to leave immediately. It does sound as if we will lose him. Hopefully, we get a decent price for him.

He's out of contract now. I.e - he needs to sign a pro deal. He can do whatever he wants now.

Spurs dont pay any 17 year old more than a few thousand a week Levy would choke on his cornflakes if he had to pay a 17 year old 30k a week. So Chelsea its is then.

I thought Arsenal were strongly linked with him? Not sure if his wages elsewhere will be as high as we'd offer him. I think this is a homesick for London and pathway to first team move.

Pep's praise for Foden included: "and he's a City fan." A telling remark...genuine blues will stick with it. Who said " If City sell me, I'll do everything to make them buy me back" ? Recruit locals wherever possible. No bigger City fan than a Doyle.

Wasn't that Celina who said that? Hardly local but fair fucks to the lad, great attitude.

IF Pep could get some time with him, he could be an amazing player. His advisor's need to remember he's just a kid and get him to sign up for a couple more years. Re-evaluate after.

Could he get a decent signing on fee from a London club?

Not sure how your first pro contract works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.