It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the Telegraph are adding wages to the purchase price of City players again. Only a matter of time till other papers do it as well.

just hope we get all our targets......

Mendy, Betrand and Sanchez ....Danilo looks like a plan B to me...... a decent one but still wasn't the primary target.

Still think we need a centre half as Id be hugely spurised if VK made it through he season unscathed.

If Arsenal keep Sanchez I just hope they don't get top 4 he will then leave on a free (to wherever) and Wenger's failure will be complete.

In a word 'No'. Can't see us breaking our own transfer record to be honest.
I guess it depends.

If we get Sanchez, he might cost us £60m - that would break our transfer record.

If he actually goes to PSG, though, I can see us going for Dembele instead. He would probably cost in the region of £80m. Mbappé would destroy our previous record, but I'm sure we would pay it, if he wanted to come. He probably won't, though - wants Real, by all accounts.

If none of those three players sign for us, I agree - we won't break our transfer record this summer.

I see Chelsea linked to Malang Sarr now. If his release clause is really only £36m we have to be on that. Would easily be my top defender for the future.

Always shit reading the BBC Gossip page: Sanchez and Neymar to PSG, and Mendy transfer offer rejected. Always negative from our point of view, the BBC is no better than the ragtops these days. They seem to be willing PSG to create some kind of super team. Why not us? And if they can pay £200m for Neymar, what's stopping us doing the same? Or is it the usual media bullshit and he's staying at Barca?

Fucking wish we'd hurry up and get Mendy and Sanchez though, that would do in my opinion then, we'd be sorted for the season. Are either of these deals still realistic?

Always shit reading the BBC Gossip page: Sanchez and Neymar to PSG, and Mendy transfer offer rejected. Always negative from our point of view, the BBC is no better than the ragtops these days. They seem to be willing PSG to create some kind of super team. Why not us? And if they can pay £200m for Neymar, what's stopping us doing the same? Or is it the usual media bullshit and he's staying at Barca?

Fucking wish we'd hurry up and get Mendy and Sanchez though, that would do in my opinion then, we'd be sorted for the season. Are either of these deals still realistic?

mendy is all but done. Sanchez was always a tricky one, even more so if PSG links are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.