Beer tokens

Pretty sure this has been happening, but with a swipe card, in Germany for years. Seems completely logical to me.

they used to do this 2 season ago in the east stand and have had the signs up for it ever since then above the bars. you used to get a blue poker chip for a fosters and a yellow one for a strongbow. was a great idea and worked really well not sure why it was scrapped. you used to buy 4 tokens at a cheaper rate and could use them at any game if you didn't manage to use all 4 at the match

Knowing the 'new' city, you buy dozens of beer tokens and then you find out later that they are time stamped and if they are not used within the 15 minutes at half time they dissolve to dust

A bit like Citizens points and the ticket exchange

We had a similar system in the 'new' kippax at maine rd. The bar staff knew you, you paid for your half time pints before the game and low and behold - they were handed to you at half time! We even new the bar staff's name!
i think the token system is good

They trailled it in the south stand upper last season and it worked very well.I used it at half time and I'll be using it again if it goes ahead.Its a good idea and I wasn't waiting round to get served for beer.One of their better ideas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.