Post Match: City vs United Friendly | ICC

Can someone put up our side for the match first half and second half ( with other subs if possible) please,didn't watch the game but this morning had two rags tell me that apart from foden,we played a full strength side with both silva's,sane and toure playing,tried to explain that silva had a slight groin injury,b.silva was still on holiday due to confer cup and toure and sane possibly weren't in the states yet,but both insisting they all played,I just replied whatever you don't get three points towards the league for last nights win..

OMG. I had one in front of me at the match say the same. I said, "Yeah, you're right, Silva changed to number 55 a few weeks ago." Basically if they see Aguero and Kompany on the pitch they just assume we're at full strength.

Hey, just playing Dax ;) I thought, generally, Vinnie looked more back to old self last night. First game back...new back four - bit harsh to jump on
a couple of 'possible' errors. But each to their own.
I was trying. to explain someone who hadn't stayed up to watch who I thought was excellent. And who seemed off pace. Was just attempting to be factual about what I saw.

God I hate the mirror... Only had bad things to say about Ederson. Didn't mention there was no defense on the 2nd goal and even though PhiltheFace was offside Ederson triple saved what he shot at him... I would have prefered a win, of course, but in the end we played a side in both halves that was with young players or players we want out, where as United went full first team and first team reserves both halves... They thought they were in for the PL points man!

EDIT: Of course we also played first team players!

Last edited:
Can someone put up our side for the match first half and second half ( with other subs if possible) please,didn't watch the game but this morning had two rags tell me that apart from foden,we played a full strength side with both silva's,sane and toure playing,tried to explain that silva had a slight groin injury,b.silva was still on holiday due to confer cup and toure and sane possibly weren't in the states yet,but both insisting they all played,I just replied whatever you don't get three points towards the league for last nights win..

Manchester United 2-0 Manchester City: Lukaku and Rashford score http://dailym.ai/2vpP8R0 via http://dailym.ai/android

The write up isn't great but the teams are at the end.

I'm in Italy so it'd be nice to see our teams without having to click a daily mail link, otherwise I'll remain blissfully ignorant. (I'd look an the official site if it loaded in less than 2 hours, and then still probably be disappointed.)

Haven't read the thread. Hope there hasn't been too much bagging of the players as far as fitness and how on or off the pace they look is concerned.

Apart from a goal or three and a win, all the first teamers would have gotten what they wanted out of that game. The patterns of play were there. There were no injuries. A fair bit of rust but less than I expected to see. Only bit that disappointed me was that in the first half, when Sergio was pressing the opposition defenders, he didn't get much support at times from some players who should know better. That'll improve as the preseason goes on.

Mr Walker showed what we've been sadly missing at fullback. Good start from him.

Young Foden looks dynamite.

Looks like watching our new keeper could be a bit of an adventure at times. Good shot-stopping though.

If there is any chance Nasri can get back into Pep's thoughts I hope he takes it. The lad can play.

I'm in Italy so it'd be nice to see our teams without having to click a daily mail link, otherwise I'll remain blissfully ignorant. (I'd look an the official site if it loaded in less than 2 hours, and then still probably be disappointed.)
Haha,the official site trying to get around it just to see the line up for last nights game it's like an episode of the crystal maze ffs..

Haha,the official site trying to get around it just to see the line up for last nights game it's like an episode of the crystal maze ffs..
I only ever use it for ticket info/use, and I'm often underwhelmed even then. I had to go on there last week from Italy to get my daughters Cityzen number for someone, it took me about 20 minutes to get to it on my friends and family page, its utterly useless for that, as for actual news I don't even bother, @Ric is usually quicker posting it on here, than trying to load any news there.

Thanks for that mate,but with it being a defeat would rather not watch it,the fuckers are getting giddy as fuck for the season,remember one pre season when Spurs were beating all before them then when the season started loss after loss hope this befalls the rags...

Win lose or draw I'll watch us but that's me a defeat against the rags is always hard to take pal, but watching players like Roberts, Foden and the like getting game time I'll always watch after all it's only a pre season friendly nothing lost in my eyes...
Lots of rag sponsorship partners dotted around the ground I saw, take that as you will..

Now that's out of the system can the club's PR do pre season tours without the rag bastards clinging onto our coattails;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.