Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think given the circumstances (our dire need for full backs), he is. Fair play to Monaco for getting the best possible deal, but I think the lad will be worth every penny, the power going down each flank now will be incredible.
The extra space and freedom to come inside that Sane and Sterling get as well will transform our attack.

He was always going to be expensive because Monaco have absolutely no need to sell him. They don't need the money, they've already sold players this summer and made more than enough, plus there is a real lack of quality fullbacks in world football. Same with Walker, both on long contracts, both at clubs with more than enough money so that they really aren't in need of the money so to buy them you have to offer something so high it makes it worth their while.

Sly sports saying that Mendy was once a scum target...they really can't help themselves can they....im sure I'm going to read a table tennis article some day and somewhere in it there will something along the lines of " yes this year's table was delivered in a Chevrolet who happen to sponsor some shit from Trafford "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.