Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadn't he just been voted the best player in the Bundesliga?
no idea

but again sanchez and Neymar are well more stabilised than KDB was (and still is)

KDB ha also "flopped" to use a media term in the prem league already....thats not a criticism of him but it shows his profile wouldn't have been as high as Neymar or sanchez......those high profile established players are the ones where we are coming up a little short

not denying that......but then i question the decision to go for him in the first place....it was clear and obvious that arsenal would never want to sell to us (though lots on her said the board would decide - seems the arse board and club were a lot stronger than we anticipated)

I just hope Sanchez (as TH says) remains strong.....surely he could force a move..he cannot be sold to a team against his will can he?????

well, we obviously budgeted him in case we could pull it. that was never supposed to be an easy job with arsenal being in power to stop it so if it comes, good, if not I think we've done good enough to make player wants to come to us, if arsenal principally refuse to sell to us, nothing we could do there.

well, we obviously budgeted him in case we could pull it. that was never supposed to be an easy job with arsenal being in power to stop it so if it comes, good, if not I think we've done good enough to make player wants to come to us, if arsenal principally refuse to sell to us, nothing we could do there.
at what expense (in terms of other targets).....have we missed the boat on someone that we could have got....I don't know Im just asking ......

Thats the issue I have with this....if you are going to go for someone like him...make sure you get him.....

If he is demanding 500k a week, could be a signal he wants to come here? We wouldn't be paying him more than 350k a week I would assume?

Not sure of my maths here but would he need the extra in France to offset the draconian French tax system or am I being naive as to ways of circumnavigating its effects ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.