Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez wants champions league football and a lot of money. He can get both in Manchester or he can get them in Paris, not hard to see where he'd rather live. He's off to PSG. So forget him and add the 50 million to a staggering bid for young Mbappe. City's problem last season was more not scoring enough goals than bad defending, so keep Iheanacho for the same reason in case Sergio or Jesus gets hurt, then with that kind of attacking power it wouldn't matter if they had Michael Frontzeck at full back.

Exactly. Fuck living in Paris. Maybe if all the current incumbents of the country were shipped off to a remote island with no means of return, then it'd be alright.

I wonder if Pep has belled him yet and told him to stand his fucking ground.

Let's have it right, you don't turn down Bayern fucking Munich cos you only want City, then go and sign PSG.

That would be moronic as fuck.

Maybe he's been told there is no fooking way he is coming to us and Pep has told him, we won't wait a season.
So what alternative does he have, if he's hell bent on leaving.

someone is putting out that PSG are going to bid £35m , now this is a sales trick whereas the arsenal fans minds are set on a low fee,suddenly city bid £50/60m and it doesn't seem so bad.

just my opinion , I think we are upto some shenanigans ,maybe alves was allowed to go to PSG as long as they played along with city over sanchez.

its a happy world I live in :)

someone is putting out that PSG are going to bid £35m , now this is a sales trick whereas the arsenal fans minds are set on a low fee,suddenly city bid £50/60m and it doesn't seem so bad.

just my opinion , I think we are upto some shenanigans ,maybe alves was allowed to go to PSG as long as they played along with city over sanchez.

Not beyond a possibility though. Big business is full of skullduggery.

nice theory, just goes to to show the bullshit we are being fed if we went higher in the first place.

there's such a thing as media talk about us for the closed season, it's profitable.

I can half believe the theory - it's exactly the sort of cheap trick Arsenal have played on their fans for years. I don't believe Alves was 'allowed' to go to PSG, I think he changed his mind when he looked at the opportunity to play alongside Marquinhos and Thiago Silva in a world cup year, presumably his last WC at that. More likely that we are playing alongside them in their pursuit for Mbappe.

The real problem is that PSG need 2 CFs. They have a tonne of wingers, and plenty oF midfielders who can play number ten, but only player in that squad who can play CF is Cavani - and he's not rated that highly and has been out of the team and played out of position far more often than not.

I can half believe the theory - it's exactly the sort of cheap trick Arsenal have played on their fans for years. I don't believe Alves was 'allowed' to go to PSG, I think he changed his mind when he looked at the opportunity to play alongside Marquinhos and Thiago Silva in a world cup year, presumably his last WC at that. More likely that we are playing alongside them in their pursuit for Mbappe.

The real problem is that PSG need 2 CFs. They have a tonne of wingers, and plenty oF midfielders who can play number ten, but only player in that squad who can play CF is Cavani - and he's not rated that highly and has been out of the team and played out of position far more often than not.

Just based on that, I wonder why they weren't in for Lacazette

Think this is a player we can live without... I really do... for me it seems he is like Tevez only passing players he like and is trying to do to much himself... I know he makes assists also but he seems to waste so many chances instead of knowing when to pass the ball to a teammate ... if he only knew when to pass the ball to another player instead of taking the shot himself he would be awesome but sadly he has never learned that bit it seems to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.