Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news on this, backline looking far stronger,how many more are we expecting if any (Sanchez still touch and go )..
I would hope Mendy, Danilo, and in a perfect world a back up left back, a CB (or someone who could cover both) and then another forward, is that greedy?

Great news on this, backline looking far stronger,how many more are we expecting if any (Sanchez still touch and go )..

Yeah, once Mendy and Danilo sign, I'd be happy with our window. Any additional players would be a bonus, but I think if Arsenal let Sanchez go it'll be to PSG not a league rival

Anyone who uses to term 'back up' needs to understand the era of football we are playing in and the manger we have at the moment. Football is no longer a game of 11 players and one sub. We will use different players depending on the opposition and the way we want to play. We will never fit Kevin silva silva sane Aguero Jesus Sterling and gundogan in the same team but it doesn't mean any of the above are back up/reserve players. We are looking to compete for four trophies next season and that means both Danilo and walker will play plenty of games. Plus the fact that a competitive squad with who players competing for every position brings the best out of every player.
Spot on

looks like the best player in the world on his youtubes. Hopefully Pep can get the most out of him.

I would hope Mendy, Danilo, and in a perfect world a back up left back, a CB (or someone who could cover both) and then another forward, is that greedy?

Danilo is the back up left back, and back up right back. If we're in the situation where Walker and Mendy are both injured/rested then I think we'll go with Danilo LB and Fernandinho RB.

A CB who can step into DM when needed would be perfect, but I can't think of any..

We're going to have some squad.

Can't wait to hear the board's assessment of his defensive skills in action.

Spoiler:
He hasn't got any.

Good enough player though, should be hungry for the WC and Real cast-offs usually do very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.