Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona apparently sent first offer for Coutinho, hence all those offers for Keita. They're just not able to make a step forward, far too much behind us, rags, chelsea and even arsenal.

Everton new owner will spend more than the Liverpool American owners who use Liverpool as a cash cow like the scum owners.

Liverpool telling VVD that it's up to him to force the move out of Southampton....confirming their position as the biggest hypocrites in football. Surely Liverpool fans will cry foul and not accept such a nasty SNAKE into their club?????...........haha!!!!!!. I am sure they will organise a barrage of horrible abuse against VVD on social media for his actions as they are already proven to be very good at this type of thing.

Red scouse fans not worth taking seriously. Their delusion is only exceed by the out of town imposters.
How this mob of hypocritical parasites have managed to con the press & meediya for 30 years is a complete mystery.
Hillsboro,Hysel & many other near misses....awful jibbers & robbers.
The way they disrespected City 2 years ago will never be forgiven or forgotten by me !!

Anybody think that Everton have a good chance of finishing above them this year if all Everton's signings hit the ground running,as for that video clip good god the more I watched the more cringe worthy it got ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.