Thank You Aleks - (Kolarov's goodbye video)

For a so called hard man we never saw him take anyone out or protect a team mate

He had his moments both good and bad and was handsomely rewarded for it

I'm not sad to see him leave, but am amazed that he was with us for seven years

To end on a positive, one of his best moments was the goal line tackle vs the rags in the semi at a real crucial moment when we were buckling
If they'd scored, who knows how history would have panned out
Fucking bollocks, don't chat shite. He absolutely protected his teammates, especially the younger lads such as Sterling. I remember countless times Sterling would be taken out and Aleks would run over and have it out.

Thanks Aleks - you helped make us one of the world's leading clubs - a great player and a truly great guy --all the very best- CTID.

Bit emotional watching that goodbye video!

Divided opinion at times, well most of the time but you can't knock the service he's given to the club for the past 7 years. One of the players of this era that won't be forgotten.

Thank you and all the best Aleks.

Cheers for the past 7 years Kol, goodbye & good luck.

Loved the video, and what a top player he's been for us. Recieved so much stick and didn't deserve it, some of the fans I've met/heard/read have been down right disgusting. Only at City with the shit fans that's we have can a player that's played season in and out for 7 years, contributing goals, assists and everything in between leave and the first thing out of his mouth is "for some of the fans it's not too soon", so sad.

Wonder who the next boo boy is going to be? Otemendi? Stones? Mendy? Silva? Aguero? Yaya perhaps? Fuck off

That's a great video, we should do that for everyone who leaves after an extended stay.

Loved the video, and what a top player he's been for us. Recieved so much stick and didn't deserve it, some of the fans I've met/heard/read have been down right disgusting. Only at City with the shit fans that's we have can a player that's played season in and out for 7 years, contributing goals, assists and everything in between leave and the first thing out of his mouth is "for some of the fans it's not too soon", so sad.

Wonder who the next boo boy is going to be? Otemendi? Stones? Mendy? Silva? Aguero? Yaya perhaps? Fuck off

Sterling & Stones are already on the end of a lot of abuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.