Thank You Aleks - (Kolarov's goodbye video)

I liked the fella and rated him as a player. Sad to see him go and good luck in the future, Aleks.

Definitely the right time for him to go from a professional perspective, not sure it's the right time given the lack of depth in our squad

He got a lot of stick in the ground, but similar to Navas, I'm not sure what our fans thought he was - a decent player, who's won everything with us in England. In 10yrs, people won't really remember him but overall he's been a consistent player for us

Haters gona hate but fuck um memories like Dory... thanks for the memories Aleks. Loved smashing the rags. Helped win us silverware. Was part of the so calles 'mercenaries' that help rip that fuckin banner down and shove it up their arses. Clearly loved the club, fans and staff. Again had is faults but only have to read last infographic on the video to see what has been achieved. All best in Rome with big Ed. Once a Blue...
Ps.. Roma clearly learning from us and that last 'announcement' video was piss funny.

Loved the video, and what a top player he's been for us. Recieved so much stick and didn't deserve it, some of the fans I've met/heard/read have been down right disgusting. Only at City with the shit fans that's we have can a player that's played season in and out for 7 years, contributing goals, assists and everything in between leave and the first thing out of his mouth is "for some of the fans it's not too soon", so sad.

Wonder who the next boo boy is going to be? Otemendi? Stones? Mendy? Silva? Aguero? Yaya perhaps? Fuck off
Well said sir

Loved the video, and what a top player he's been for us. Recieved so much stick and didn't deserve it, some of the fans I've met/heard/read have been down right disgusting. Only at City with the shit fans that's we have can a player that's played season in and out for 7 years, contributing goals, assists and everything in between leave and the first thing out of his mouth is "for some of the fans it's not too soon", so sad.

Wonder who the next boo boy is going to be? Otemendi? Stones? Mendy? Silva? Aguero? Yaya perhaps? Fuck off
Summed up well.

Too right pal!

Good player for us, overall

I was firmly on Kolarov's side any time he felt he had to have a go at the fans. I felt he was right to do so

Got quite emotional watching his video. It was sad hearing him acknowledge that some fans want him gone quickly, though I was one of those fans. I always gave him sticks for his defensive shortcomings. Truthfully his defensive skill (or lack thereof) isn’t really down to a lack of effort, but he just wasn’t capable, add to that he’s not the most pacey player. Offensively we know how he is, if we can somehow make a hybrid of him and Navas, it’d be Gareth Bale lol. I hope he was happy during his time here and go on to have a good rest of his career in Roma.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.