Thank You Aleks - (Kolarov's goodbye video)

I had a lot of time for aleks. He may not have been the best footballer but he always struck me genuine, and a really likeable guy. I wish him all the best for his time at Roma.

35bsenc.jpg

Will these do or do you want more?? :-)
Thank you eccles lol
Send more just in case as i might need a few more days consoling

Goodbye Aleks and thanks for the memories. Was never a favourite player of mine based only on the fact he lacked the pace & stamina to be fully effective in the PL. You never gave us a moments problems and were a model pro. All the best for the future....

The good news is we had the best of Kolorov and say what you will he was a real character and had the best left foot you will have ever see, some of those cross field passes were outrageous. As with Edin i will follow him at Roma and hopes he does really well.

Like Clichy and Zaba I guess it was the right time for Kolarov to go. I will remember him for bombing down the left wing, striking the ball as hard as he possibly could, getting assists; and when he scored whether from open play or a free-kick it was usually spectacular. A funny guy as shown by CityTV and that last interview was perfect. Thanks and goodbye Aleksandar!

Last edited:
Some on here really getting their knickers in a bunch over Aleks having ever received any criticism. A football forum is the place for discussion about players etc...both positive and negative. Blindly assuming every player that plays for City is great is the stance some take, but here on BM, that's where to air your views.

I wasn't a fan, never booed the fella at a game like, and he leaves with more money and medals than I'll ever have.
Cheerio Aleks.

And someone made the point that a forum IS the place to criticise a player, not by booing him in the Etihad.

Like Clichy and Zaba I guess it was the right time for Kolarov to go. I will remember him for bombing down the left wing, striking the ball as hard as he possibly could, getting assists; and when he scored whether from open play or a free-kick it was usually spectacular. A funny guy as shown by CityTV and that last interview was perfect. Thanks and goodbye Aleksander!

That bottom video is very good. Bloke has a good sense of humour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.