TV Series

does anyone know where I can watch Corleone (Il Capo Di Tutti Capi) with english subtitles? It was on skygo but I cant find it anywhere now

Finished Hip Hop Evolution, and would recommend to anyone interested in urban music, as @Bigga said though, would have preferred it to carry on past the Chronic, and deal with the LA/NY/2Pac/BIG conflict. Maybe even talk about how mainstream success how led to utterly wank hip hop.

Mildly disappointed in The Mist. The movie was something of a cult classic (really enjoyed it).

Give the TV show a go? I probably would having read this but it's not great.

Somewhere in this thread 'Zin' mentioned watching 'GLOW'. It seemed mildly interesting and I thought I'd have a look. I dunno, something was missing about it for me, so it's worth a look, but not worth raving about.

However, on the same subject, I happened upon a 2012 doc called "GLOW: The Story of the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling" which was an infinitely better look at the scene that lasted a year on TV and, of course, what the TV series is based on.

Highly enjoyable!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.