Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right he's entered America, have we got our Aircraft Controllers in place over there, ready to chase him down using any means possible?

Best bet would be if he walks off the plane with Mbappe
If he did that Bluemoon would crash, the media would go absolutely beserk, and Real Madrid and Manchester United supporters would collectively riot at their match this evening.

For the record, I hope in two hours I get nothing but SQL database errors attempting to load the forum, my Twitter feed is full of imbittered ex-United and Arsenal "pundits" going on about "City ruining football with our money", and ESPN is leading their hourly news with reports that the ICC evening friendly had to be abandoned due to crowd trouble.

I think that might be one of those religious things that might be going out of fashion, plenty of young Muslim fellas enjoy a tipple nowadays.

Doubt it if he's remotely devoted and looking at this pic he is. From what I've seen from these young muslim football celebrities, they are prone of not keeping their willies closed, alcohol is barely a problem. For ex. Pogba, he's one day in Mecca praying, the next day hanginng around with some breasty blonde. being muslim myself I could put my head on the plate that I'll never voluntary taste alcohol in my life again, onece you're out of it, there's fuck all attractive in it, but I'm 40, married and though I don't have "unlawful" trips, I wouldn't bet my head on it to stay like that if I'd be pushed very, very hard. women are evilish. Sorry @karen7 :D

16730502_1582561171769242_3688841765665189517_n.jpg

Doubt it if he's remotely devoted and looking at this pic he is. From what I've seen from these young muslim football celebrities, they are prone of not keeping their willies closed, alcohol is barely a problem. For ex. Pogba, he's one day in Mecca praying, the next day hanginng around with some breasty blonde. being muslim myself I could put my head on the plate that I'll never voluntary taste alcohol in my life again, onece you're out of it, there's fuck all attractive in it, but I'm 40, married and though I don't have "unlawful" trips, I wouldn't bet my head on it to stay like that if I'd be pushed very, very hard. women are evilish. Sorry @karen7 :D

16730502_1582561171769242_3688841765665189517_n.jpg

Women are just misunderstood lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.