Muting posters

waspish

Be the death of the forum

You disagree you mute! everyone does that eventually no one will be having a discussion be all happy clappers agreeing with posts but less posts till eventually the forum will die.

Be interesting since mute there has been less postings? I could be totally wrong.

Why would someone mute another poster? It's a message board it would be a little boring viewing it as an echo chamber.

Be the death of the forum

You disagree you mute! everyone does that eventually no one will be having a discussion be all happy clappers agreeing with posts but less posts till eventually the forum will die.

Be interesting since mute there has been less postings? I could be totally wrong.
MUTED

Why would someone mute another poster? It's a message board it would be a little boring viewing it as an echo chamber.

So they don't have to read the stupid shit that falls out of their mouth (not necessarily when talking to me) .
I only ever ignore someone that's being a clown for a couple of and then I un - ignore after a a couple of weeks and I forget who the clown was.

So they don't have to read the stupid shit that falls out of their mouth (not necessarily when talking to me) .
I only ever ignore someone that's being a clown for a couple of and then I un - ignore after a a couple of weeks and I forget who the clown was.

The "Stupid shit" makes it interesting :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.