Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it if he's remotely devoted and looking at this pic he is. From what I've seen from these young muslim football celebrities, they are prone of not keeping their willies closed, alcohol is barely a problem. For ex. Pogba, he's one day in Mecca praying, the next day hanginng around with some breasty blonde. being muslim myself I could put my head on the plate that I'll never voluntary taste alcohol in my life again, onece you're out of it, there's fuck all attractive in it, but I'm 40, married and though I don't have "unlawful" trips, I wouldn't bet my head on it to stay like that if I'd be pushed very, very hard. women are evilish. Sorry @karen7 :D

16730502_1582561171769242_3688841765665189517_n.jpg
On twitter monaco fans are going full on charachter assasination with Mendy saying he was sold dues to partying and prostitutes, funny thing is a week ago he could do no wrong, until he decided to sign for us of course

On twitter monaco fans are going full on charachter assasination with Mendy saying he was sold dues to partying and prostitutes, funny thing is a week ago he could do no wrong, until he signed for us of course

It's a fucking hard life, this professional footballer lark ;-)

On twitter monaco fans are going full on charachter assasination with Mendy saying he was sold dues to partying and prostitutes, funny thing is a week ago he could do no wrong, until he decided to sign for us of course

usual stuff. though, we might give them a bit space, their title winning team is getting ripped apart, they're surely not happy bunch now. And plus screw them :D

Doubt it if he's remotely devoted and looking at this pic he is. From what I've seen from these young muslim football celebrities, they are prone of not keeping their willies closed, alcohol is barely a problem. For ex. Pogba, he's one day in Mecca praying, the next day hanginng around with some breasty blonde. being muslim myself I could put my head on the plate that I'll never voluntary taste alcohol in my life again, onece you're out of it, there's fuck all attractive in it, but I'm 40, married and though I don't have "unlawful" trips, I wouldn't bet my head on it to stay like that if I'd be pushed very, very hard. women are evilish. Sorry @karen7 :D

16730502_1582561171769242_3688841765665189517_n.jpg

Look at his eyes, he's got a copy of big jugs weekly hidden in there

We are signing a player who could quite plausibly eventually be the best in his position in the world.

Marcelo and Filipe Luiz are getting on leaving Alex Sandro (more of a wingback) and Alaba (A utility player, albeit an excellent one) as his biggest competition.

For that he's worth the price tag easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.