Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that but Tesco would not refuse to serve an Asda employee but sell to Sainsbury's ... so if they are willing to sell how could it be allowed to sell to someone else for less but reject our offer , if was the other way round and they offered more then it could be justified as a business making profit is the reason for selling to one but not the other

They own his registration. They don't have to do anything. It's theirs to do with as they please.

I get that but Tesco would not refuse to serve an Asda employee but sell to Sainsbury's ... so if they are willing to sell how could it be allowed to sell to someone else for less but reject our offer , if was the other way round and they offered more then it could be justified as a business making profit is the reason for selling to one but not the other
Arsenal can accept/reject whatever they want. Sanchez does not have a set price. He isn't a product.

Well Wenger as a Tesco manager would keep all the cheese for himself until next summer. :)

-----

What would Wenger's maths be in terms of financials if he really denies a transfer and ignores the trouble in the team/media/fanbase?
What would be the lowest bid to be accepted instead of losing him on a free next summer?

And: what would be our view if lets say Sergio would have a year left and wanted to join Chelsea??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.