Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with that club ? They're some weird cult , brainwashed & stuck in a fucking timewarp

What is wrong with that club ? They're some weird cult , brainwashed & stuck in a fucking timewarp

They are. I urge extreme caution in getting involved with them or their sycophants. Every year millions football fans will fall for the Anfield Lie and tell us this is their year and they will be a threat.

Do not believe them. The reality is Liverpool Football Club are at an average team with average players, hanging on to their past, a manager whose only tactic is to run around alot and have deluded, and at times, quite unpleasant and threatening supporters.

Last edited:
If they sign Naby and VVD, they will be legit challengers for the title, hopefully the deals don't go through.

If they sign Naby and VVD, they will be legit challengers for the title, hopefully the deals don't go through.

Haha brilliant.

See what I mean. Every year otherwise sane people like Easy come on here and forums like this and tell us that this is Liverpool's year and that they are title challengers.

The cult is strong at this time of year. Be careful.

Haha brilliant.

See what I mean. Every year otherwise sane people like Easy come on here and forums like this and tell us that this is Liverpool's year and that they are title challengers.

The cult is strong at this time of year. Be careful.

Haha. Still think we'll win it but they will be a threat for sure. That is if they manage to sign both of them which I seriously doubt and if they manage to keep their best players like Coutinho, which is also questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.