Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray tell, why would they sit there and dream that one up? Far too random.

and again, it's three papers at same time. One could make up it on it's own, one could get a tip from some players, three are not. Someone briefed that to them but I don't think it's any player.

If this was true he would already be on the plane, which papers are stating, err let's see mail check mirror check telegraph check as they would say on monty python say no more

Currently doing an event with some of the squad including Sergio so it can't be that bad.

Odd one though with so many papers running it.

Currently doing an event with some of the squad including Sergio so it can't be that bad.

Odd one though with so many papers running it.
Yeah I was just there in east LA. The Mangler, Nasri, Phil Foden, Vinne and Sergio and one other may have been Paddy Roberts. Couldn't see properly.

The day we can get rid of this poisonous fucker will certainly be one to celebrate.

Ive never been a fan,his character stinks and he represents the last of our mercenary type signings.

My only concern is.....who is going to want him?

The day we can get rid of this poisonous fucker will certainly be one to celebrate.

Ive never been a fan,his character stinks and he represents the last of our mercenary type signings.

My only concern is.....who is going to want him?
Perhaps he can take up cycling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.