It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
With letting Kolarov go and intending to do the same with Kelechi we must be replacing them. I can't see us going into the season with 3 centre-backs unless Tosin is stepping up and 2 strikers.

The level of bitterness on United's forum after the Mendy announcement has reason to "hellscape" levels.

It's wonderful to see.

With letting Kolarov go and intending to do the same with Kelechi we must be replacing them. I can't see us going into the season with 3 centre-backs unless Tosin is stepping up and 2 strikers.
I think Tosin and Cameron would be more than capable of being 4th and 5th choice, respectively.

Not sure if Pep feels the same way, though, of course.

I think Tosin and Cameron would be more than capable of being 4th and 5th choice, respectively.

Not sure if Pep feels the same way, though, of course.
We also haven't heard anything about Mangala. Not sure how to gauge his performance against United, but the rumors surrounding him have quieted down. Maybe Pep wants to give him a chance and play him and Stones more often in lower-table league matches/cup matches to reduce the chances of Kompany getting injured.

Kieta did a challenge in training today that so bad they had to call off the session. Maybe he might not be a good fit lol
Also mbappe sent Mendy a message saying good look and he'll miss him. Looks doubtful he'll be coming. So who's tolmie on about? My guess is Sanchez and boating but who knows? Anything is a bonus now
If it's not Sanchez or Mbappe (I still think it may be one or both of them) then could it be Neymar. He would fit the "Nab" ("N" for "Neymar who we pinch from under the noses of PSG) and "miracle" references from Tolmie and cause a "real meltdown" in Qatar to the obvious delight of Abu Dhabi. Although, all the clues fit equally well for any/all of them! I'd by happy if we get any but if i'm greedy then Mbappe wins my vote!

agree with you on this one. Let's be clear, rivalry with rags was one of City's main selling points since takeover and one of the reason SM bought the club - it was guaranteed media attention. He could have easily make Aston Villa the club we are now or close to that but the rags link made us much more marketable.

Going on USA or Asia tours is about raising your profiles there and it's bit strange that we gave them a free run on raising their profile by winning us easily. Technically, it is worthless game, one to have players bit of fitness and I'd be fine if preseason games vs Madrid, Barca, Juve etc. is treated like that but should have taken Rags game bit more seriously if we are about raising our profile.

How do you know this? (gen question) IIRC there were several clubs in the reckoning and the barcodes were favourites but they couldn't submit a good enough value proposition

If it's not Sanchez or Mbappe (I still think it may be one or both of them) then could it be Neymar. He would fit the "Nab" ("N" for "Neymar who we pinch from under the noses of PSG) and "miracle" references from Tolmie and cause a "real meltdown" in Qatar to the obvious delight of Abu Dhabi. Although, all the clues fit equally well for any/all of them! I'd by happy if we get any but if i'm greedy then Mbappe wins my vote!
This was also my thoughts. Sure he mentioned something about Dani Alves backing the wrong wealth fund. Him and Neymar are close so....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.