Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You talk as if we're the only club that might look to keep a player looking to leave. Liverpool kept Suarez and Xabi Alonso, Dortmund kept Lewandowski, Southampton kept Schneiderlin, Leicester kept Mahrez, Man Utd kept Ronaldo & De Gea. All examples off the top of my head, and all got the head down once the season started. I remember Tevez being homesick on an annual basis and Yaya pining for Birthday Cakes as well.

Where they all in the last year of their contracts?

He will be signed by us but i don't think it will be until transfer deadline day, it will be like a long drawn out game of poker

BUT you couldn't keep Nasri, Henry or VanPersie in similar scenarios... you might keep Sanchez but I'd bet against it.

Like has been mentioned umpteen times, our circumstances are different now. However, I agree, the end result might still be the same.

How many of those were in the last year of their contracts?

Where they all in the last year of their contracts?

My post was in relation to players playing for their clubs at a good level the following season after looking to leave. If anything, the player going out of contract should be more positive because he knows the decision lies in his hand in 6 months. He knows the better he plays the better a deal he can likely get, rather than the club.

The really dumb thing is arsenal could concievably replace him with Mahrez and if they both played like 15/16 have a better younger player.

Tbh if I was arsenal id get it done and get lemar and mahrez.

But it makes you wonder if they'll leave it late so they "don't have time to replace him"

Well he might have the balls to do it ,but if he did he wouldn't be attached to those balls for very much longer !!!!
lolllllll! !!!!

Can't believe you've said that! Net gain would be zero! Possibly even a negative result!
And an irate fan base........... it is not a case of having the balls it's about having the brains..........
double lol!!!!!!
You guys are cracking me up!

The really dumb thing is arsenal could concievably replace him with Mahrez and if they both played like 15/16 have a better younger player.

Tbh if I was arsenal id get it done and get lemar and mahrez.

But it makes you wonder if they'll leave it late so they "don't have time to replace him"

Maybe their inabilty to close the Lemar deal is holding up Sanchez leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.