Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we signed MmmBopp.. our spending would approach if not surpass 400m. It isnt happening unless close to 100m is recouped in departures. As exciting as it is to have the shiny new bike on the block... Why wouldn't we ride what works and upgrade what needs upgrading. Job done in the full back... Address DM fully and a serviceable addtl striker if KI indeed moves on.

If we signed MmmBopp.. our spending would approach if not surpass 400m. It isnt happening unless close to 100m is recouped in departures. As exciting as it is to have the shiny new bike on the block... Why wouldn't we ride what works and upgrade what needs upgrading. Job done in the full back... Address DM fully and a serviceable addtl striker if KI indeed moves on.
How do you come to £400m plus?

one more big signing like on MmmBopp hahaha would be money spent for the long term so little adds ons to the squad each season for the next 5 years would be needed and nothing like the big spend this summer its a no brainier long term and the money we could be turning over in them 5 years of winning silverware would be over £350million each season for the next 5 years its mind boggling

Same way rival fans and journalists do.

Does my head in some of the shite written on here as fact by some at times.
Sorry i dont work in the front office like the rest of you. Im not a rival fan or journalist. Bottom line, weve spent a chunk and although not "fact" id wager we do not sign him. Some of you live in dream land and think we can just operate like a video game. We have other needs and a single mega money signing leaves some unaddressed.

Sorry i dont work in the front office like the rest of you. Im not a rival fan or journalist. Bottom line, weve spent a chunk and although not "fact" id wager we do not sign him. Some of you live in dream land and think we can just operate like a video game. We have other needs and a single mega money signing leaves some unaddressed.

No fella dream land is coming on here making things up like you just did in your post.

Pep will decide what we need, not me and not you and at the moment, it looks like both him and Txiki are doing a great job in identifying and recruiting their targets.

Do we want Mbappe? No idea and if we did, will we get him? Again, not a fucking clue but i will guarantee you this, if we do and if he wants to come, dont worry your head over the money side of it because we WILL be able to afford it.

Same question - how did you come to the figure of £400m +

Same question - how did you come to the figure of £400m +
Okay... bang to rights. We're over 200 now, i think the wishful part of my brain wanting Sanchez if nothing more than to drive Arse fans spare put my figure toward 270... If not Sanchez i am wrongfully assuming we'd spend 50 to 70 on other pieces. I figure KM would then raise the figure well over 400. I totally get KM would if even possible be instead of Sanchez. Not trying to stir stuff up. My apologies, all the excitement has me losing my shit in a good way. Apologies.

We could easily spend £500m if we wanted too. Massive free space in the wage cupboard with Willy, Zaba, Sagna, Clichy, Koralov, and Nolito leaving. Bony, Fernando to go too. Probably others as well and in addition 5 year contracts mean the sum we spend is spread over 5 years. So divide the spending by 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.