Real Madrid Pre-Match Thread | ICC match in Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the online Sky tv guide the programme doesn't start until 4.25 am , so maybe this is a 4:30 or better still 5:00 am kick off?

According to the online Sky tv guide the programme doesn't start until 4.25 am , so maybe this is a 4:30 or better still 5:00 am kick off?

04.30 i think,i will get up for that one

Yeah for some reason this competition seems to schedule an earlier kick off time than it actually is. The official site still has it as a 4am (BST) kick off but wouldn't surprise me if it was between 4.30 and 5.00.

Most things to do with American sports are annoying

11cgom1.gif

i am getting messages from people in usa calling out the club for charging $150 usd to watch the club training session.

nobody mentions the training event fee is going to LA galaxy CHARITY foundation and includes free passes for 2 kids.

morons will find ANY excuse to have a go, even a charity event!!

Duhaney and Latibeaudiere were spotted on City's snapchat, must have flew out to LA, so updated the squad. Tyreke Wilson also joined them.

Looks like Pep could be looking at defensive options after losing Kolarov and potential wanting to save money on a fourth full back to spend elsewhere. I think Duhaney could be a very good option as a fourth full back (potentially back up in one of the full back positions).

Last edited:
Anyone else feel we're going to be a little under cooked for the start of the season? I know they're training hard, but feels we will be way short of match fitness at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.