It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we buy Sanchez for 75m and he replaces Aguero, the total is half a BILLION. Imagine the headlines/commentary when we are losing a game.
who gives a shit?all im concerned about is do the players make city better and the answer is hell yeah. Couldnt care less if our entire squad cost 50p or 5 billion. It like every other fan doesnt effect me in anyway.

If we buy Sanchez for 75m and he replaces Aguero, the total is half a BILLION. Imagine the headlines/commentary when we are losing a game.

Huge discussion on our spending over at ragcafe if you want it mate.......

Huge discussion on our spending over at ragcafe if you want it mate.......

Yep.

Some are so pissed about it in fact, that they've decided to come over here to let us know.

Definite increase in the sly rag traffic this week, but I'm sure you're onto it.

I couldn't give a fuck what is levelled at us.

The squad needed turning over and that is exactly what has happened.

That the market is so inflated, well the rag twats are as much to blame for that as anybody else.

Lukaku anyone?
Pogba anyone?

I can go on. They are the worst culprits for overpaying.

Chelsea got £150m for winning the league in terms of tv rights and prize fund. Throw in CL cash and we must be close if not higher than that figure ourselves. Player sales will add up, nacho, mooy, unal, kolarov takes us close to £50m and there are plenty more to ship out and lots of wages cut.

Our spending is high and the transfer fees these days are insane. I know a tottenham fan who can't believe it and thinks it is still 1990. He thinks because they've done so well with Kane and Alli they can keep working that way. I reminded him they've won fuck all and all their cash from tv and league position is lining the pockets of their chairman.

They're building a new stadium and are destined to go the way of arsenal when they did the same. Except spurs aren't winning things prior to the move.

We are spending within our means so really the media can fuck off if they're whingeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.