FC United Thread

It seams a lot of people aren't to happy with the tee shirt being sold , all money's going to the club !!
aaf56ea740f8648bdd3b4ccadd6cbd8f.jpg
Cashing in on a tragedy?
Surely not ?

Hmmmm sounds familiar but I can't think why :)

Not so happy days in Moston…. As FCUM lose a few pre season friendlies to teams in leagues below them, the natives are getting restless on the forums, with a handful of them fully aware that in 8 days time it could be the end…… tick tock tick tock…..

‘Some people are still not getting it! If we don't get enough cash by 31st July we are finished. How stupid are you?’
‘All of you mithering about the make up of the squad must be completely blind to the dire situation that the club is in. Otherwise you wouldn't be arsed about the team. THE TEAM WILL NOT EXIST IF WE DO NOT SAVE THE FINANCIAL SITUATION. WE ARE GOING BUST SOON UNLESS WE RAISE ENOUGH CASH IN THE NEXT TEN DAYS TO BUILD THE SMRE. Stop piddling on about the squad, we are on the brink of extinction’
‘Indeed. Now anyone who has yet to sort out their ST / membership get it sorted this week 'cos we need those funds in place by this time next week.’
‘On pitch matters are out of our hands. We can't do fuck all about that. What we can do in ensure we have a club to follow. We are paying back a loan to a mysterious person for a large amount without any fucking proof of the loan ever existing! We need to get our house in check. ‘

Not so happy days in Moston…. As FCUM lose a few pre season friendlies to teams in leagues below them, the natives are getting restless on the forums, with a handful of them fully aware that in 8 days time it could be the end…… tick tock tick tock…..

‘Some people are still not getting it! If we don't get enough cash by 31st July we are finished. How stupid are you?’
‘All of you mithering about the make up of the squad must be completely blind to the dire situation that the club is in. Otherwise you wouldn't be arsed about the team. THE TEAM WILL NOT EXIST IF WE DO NOT SAVE THE FINANCIAL SITUATION. WE ARE GOING BUST SOON UNLESS WE RAISE ENOUGH CASH IN THE NEXT TEN DAYS TO BUILD THE SMRE. Stop piddling on about the squad, we are on the brink of extinction’
‘Indeed. Now anyone who has yet to sort out their ST / membership get it sorted this week 'cos we need those funds in place by this time next week.’
‘On pitch matters are out of our hands. We can't do fuck all about that. What we can do in ensure we have a club to follow. We are paying back a loan to a mysterious person for a large amount without any fucking proof of the loan ever existing! We need to get our house in check. ‘
8 days to save the club?
I appreciate if x amount of people stump up season ticket money it will keep the club going - but is anyone likely to hand over a wedge with a week to go and then find out not enough fellow fans did the same and the money you just handed over gets swallowed up and is lost? Are businesses going to hand over sponsorship money for a future game in the knowledge that that game may not take place?

Interesting comment about "We are paying back a loan to a mysterious person for a large amount without any fucking proof of the loan ever existing! "
I appreciate they are giving us punk football, anarchist football and general deluded dickhead football but surely their accounts are audited? And they wouldn't hide anything from the punters because they are all for open ownership. Aren't they?

Interesting comment about "We are paying back a loan to a mysterious person for a large amount without any fucking proof of the loan ever existing! "
I appreciate they are giving us punk football, anarchist football and general deluded dickhead football but surely their accounts are audited? And they wouldn't hide anything from the punters because they are all for open ownership. Aren't they?
I thought that.
There would be questions asked if my boys u13's team operated like that
I certainly wouldn't throw good money after bad.

Got a flyer through the door last week they are still doing there pay what you want scam for season tickets. they are also doing 3 seasons for a grand that included a free drink an programme per game. That is 200 people limit so they are hoping to make 200K from that little scam. think it came with the # support your local club. Get fucked you rag scum.

That 3 seasons for a grand deal is still ridiculously expensive. My own local team (Rochdale) have been doing a season ticket deal this summer where the more they sold the cheaper they were. You could have got one there for £200 for next season. And they are in league 1!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.