Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't surprise me if this is true, as I"ve said since day 1 that I thought, if we got involved, we'd likely be strung along all summer until he finally signs for Real Madrid.

If they weren't serious about him, I think we'd get him.

But the worse case scenario was always: we fuck about vs Real Madrid all summer, at the end they persuade him to spend another year at Monaco, we sign someone else, next season they pull out & he signs for Utd for 150 mill plus 50 mil agent's fee.

Would love him at City but if he isn't in the Prem, I'm not arsed.

If we have been holding back funds due to this, we can buy a cb.
I hope we got a CB just for you. You deserve it for your dedication to the cause.

We would never have gone to £160m

If this news is true we will have gone very close to it, otherwise there is no way Madrid have just plucked a number like that out of thin air.

Christ that is some fee for the lad.

We would never have gone to £160m
Not even close - that's our entire net spend to date and think how many positions we've improved.

if we have that kind of money left I'd like to see a CB, DM and attacker (one having to be homegrown would be difficult).

Ridiculous money for a kid who has had 1 decent season in a 2nd rate league

Could turn out to be the best player in the world but imo just as much chance that he'll be crippled by the fee and pressure and never become the player they hope he'll be

A price like that will have a knock on effect on other transfers. Presumably Monaco will be in for a world class striker now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.