Booking fee for tickets.

I think we need a protest on this.
Other than in person is there no way to not pay a booking fee.

I'm getting close to not going these days due to cost. This is edging me even closer.

Just checked myself now correct a £1.50 booking fee is applied! So will that be for every cup game direct debited also? Ridiculous if so

I made a thread about this at the back end of last season: http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/£1-50-booking-fee-for-wba-tickets-bought-in-person-or-online.328377/ when my mate and his neighbour both got charged a £1.50 booking fee for WBA tickets. One bought online and the other in person at the ticket office. As you can all see from the thread, 80s shorts accused my mate of lying - and never had the balls to acknowledge he was wrong - plus others on that thread came on to say they'd been charged a booking fee too. What I forgot to do was to update the thread. My mate queried it with City and eventually got a refund but City did state to him that on May 8th 2017 (I think that's the correct date) they changed the terms and conditions whereby non-members buying in person or online would be charged a £1.50 booking fee. As they didn't communicate this properly in respect of the WBA home game, they did issue refunds to those that bought WBA tickets from that date onwards but only if they raised it with the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.