Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
has all the makings of an epic overnight thread this one...

gppKJ_s-200x150.gif

Sorry to see daffy has Parkinsons.

United seem to have gone cold on Perisic and they would be all over Bale if they could.

It seems as if City/ Monaco/ Madrid/ united next big move will be played out in public.

Would be nice if none of Real's big 3 want to leave giving us a clear path.

Our best chance I think is to get a deal done quickly before Real can get Bale sold.
This is my thoughts too, the Sheikh has gone all in and now we'll see how serious Madrid are if they want to see our hand?

United seem to have gone cold on Perisic and they would be all over Bale if they could.

It seems as if City/ Monaco/ Madrid/ united next big move will be played out in public.

Would be nice if none of Real's big 3 want to leave giving us a clear path.

Our best chance I think is to get a deal done quickly before Real can get Bale sold.

Failing that, we should bid for Bale if Mbappe goes to Madrid.

Still think he's more likely to go to Madrid personally, but it's been great seeing the apoplectic reaction of other clubs' fans. Hopefully Pep and Mendy can turn his head.

Surely we must have some kind of encouragement from him for us to bid?

Is he more likely to be an automatic starter for us.

Kun, Jesus, Sane, Sterling.

Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale.

There's arguments for us over Real though. Pep being a big one, plenty of players around his age, a couple of his mates now here, Mendy being a very good mate.

Kun's position may become vulnerable and i'll be gutted if he goes but Mbappe is the only player I'd want if Kun left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.