Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless..what a f#%king exciting time to be a blue..

Never in my wildest dreams whilst watching the dross served up in the 80s/90s did I imagine we would be in this position

Stuff of dreams
True but I wouldn't swap those days for anything, character building, and doesn't half make you appreciate what we have now

Aswell as PSG havnt Monaco already warned a big club off from tapping Mbappe up, hopefully that was Real and we have gone about it correctly and have now submitted our bid and it's a plain sailing easy transfer.

..... I hope haha

How long do you reckon this gets dragged out for. Are we in the final stages, or are Monaco and Mbappe going to sit there and wait for Benzema or Bale to be sold.

Surely if Real madrid were serious about buying Mbappe, they'd have already freed up space for Mbappe by selling a forward, or maybe I am just trying to believe in this

Seems odd that it's assumed Bale would be the one to make way if Madrid have to sell one of their front three. It'd make more sense to offload Benzema imo.

Nah, Bale makes sense.

Benzema and Marcelo are absolutely key to getting the best out of Ronaldo. Marcelo does all his wing play out wide, so Ronaldo can move inside, and Benzema occupies defenders so Ronaldo can find spaces. He's always had a very good connection on the pitch with Ronaldo and that's why Higuain lost that little battle they had.

Then you add in Zidane being one of the biggest Benzema fans around, he championed his purchase, he fought for him to stay several times when his future was in doubt.

Finally, Bale's injuries are becoming more and more of a problem, but he's probably also got the higher re-sale value thanks to being British and wanted by British clubs.

How long do you reckon this gets dragged out for. Are we in the final stages, or are Monaco and Mbappe going to sit there and wait for Benzema or Bale to be sold.

Surely if Real madrid were serious about buying Mbappe, they'd have already freed up space for Mbappe by selling a forward, or maybe I am just trying to believe in this

They have sold James and Morata for £100m...

Say the impossible happens, it'd be the greatest window ever. But can you imagine the bile gushing forth if the lad signs and doesn't score in his first couple of games. Hope he's big shoulders to hold that price tag up, coz it'll be heavy
True, but if he didn't score one of Sane, Jesus, Aguero, Sterling, Silva, Silva or De Bruyne might have. So it'll be forgotten.

Edit: or Foden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.