Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not ITK..just know folks who have been around the higher echelons of the club for years..who know other people in the current set up..I hear bits now and then..but I'm not seeking attention..just sharing
Your news is more likely to be true than the tabloids. Sun and Mirror are going with a City bid. Not read the Sun's piece, but the Mirror are lukewarm at the best about it. Other papers I have looked at are going with Real Madrid bid. Perhaps it's too recent for them

Bale ain't the player he was, besides if he goes to the rags it's another 75/80 m

Agreed because of injuries his game time has been getting less and less the past 2 seasons. Only managed 19 league games last season and 23 the season before.

The star and the Telegraph are both saying we deny bid for Mbappe. Its really strange because all other Journalists that are in LA with the team published about our bid..

He has played 40 league games in two seasons at Monaco and scored 16 goals . Kelechi has played 46 games, mostly as a sub and scored 12 in the league.

From a statistical point of view there is no way on god's earth this guy is worth 160 million.

I appreciate people have seen something special but I don't think Madrid will spend that on a guy whose goals to minutes ratio is well inferior to Dzeko, Suarez, Ronaldo,Mertens, Kane,Aubeyamang, Lewandowski, Lacazette, Cavani and finally Messi.

And I don't think we will either.

A perfect testament to why statistics, when used badly, mean nothing.

Here's some more statistics -

CL Knockout stage goals -

Mbappé - 6 in 6
Aguero - 4 in 11
Dzeko - 0 in 5
Cavani - 5 in 15
Aubameyang - 3 in 10
Mertens - 1 in 2

The kid is a cold blooded killer who thrives on the big stage. They don't care about his "minutes per goal" They care about how he's started 27 games last season and scored 26 goals and 7 assists in those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.