Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see them easily waiting it out. Another good season and a World Cup and any top team will be linked with 150 million + bids. Monaco aren't in any desperate need to sell after the money they've had come in this summer. I honestly don't see him going anywhere pre World Cup

Just say if he doesn't have a great season?

He is at his absolute peak financially I reckon

Can see them easily waiting it out. Another good season and a World Cup and any top team will be linked with 150 million + bids. Monaco aren't in any desperate need to sell after the money they've had come in this summer. I honestly don't see him going anywhere pre World Cup

Sorry if i'm wrong, he has yet to sign a new deal with Monaco. His current one ends in 2019..meaning he would only have 1 year left after the world cup no? Seen whats happened to Sanchez price...Maybe Monaco feel this would be the right time to get Max ££££

He's got 2 years left on his contract.

After the world cup he'll have less than 1 year and it will wipe out half his value.

Have we received permission from Monaco to speak to Mbappe yet? Can't remember having skimmed through the thread if that's been covered?

The British press have not said that a bid has been accepted just that Soriani is in advanced talks with Monaco

I am looking at the French press.....

https://le10sport.com/football/merc...ntre-le-real-madrid-et-manchester-city-324176

As the 10 Sport revealed, Kylian Mbappe thinks again strongly at the start since the sale of Benjamin Mendy, transferred to Manchester City for 57 million euros. Logically, the record has seen a marked acceleration in recent days. The transfer of Kylian Mbappe enters even in his last straight. According to our information, the case will be played between Real Madrid and Manchester City.

Zidane wants to reassure Mbappe in relation to his playing time
As revealed by Marca, Real Madrid is ready to offer 160 million euros plus 20 million euros bonus, or 180 million euros, the figure demanded by the ASM for Mbappe, as revealed by the 10 Sport Several weeks ago. The problem for Madrid is that Kylian Mbappe hesitates to join the merengue club for fear of being barred by the BBC Madrid, Bale-Benzema-Ronaldo. According to our information, Zinedine Zidane must quickly talk to Mbappe to convince him to join him in Madrid. Behind the Real, Manchester City does not let go the game quite the opposite. There is also intense discussion between the Citizens and AS Monaco for the transfer, the Mancunian club being a priori close to offering also a record amount to the ASM. At the same time, Guardiola is doing everything possible to convince Mbappe, to whom he is ready to offer optimal sports and financial conditions. However, PSG and Liverpool are now offside. A priori, a definitive outcome in the transfer of Kylian Mbappe is to wait until the end of the week, but the balance is definitely leaning for a departure from Monaco.

Just say if he doesn't have a great season?

He is at his absolute peak financially I reckon

Always a possibility, I just don't expect him to fade. I'm more inclined to think he'll have another good season.

Sorry if i'm wrong, he has yet to sign a new deal with Monaco. His current one ends in 2019..meaning he would only have 1 year left after the world cup no? Seen whats happened to Sanchez price...Maybe Monaco feel this would be the right time to get Max ££££

He's got 2 years left on his contract.

After the world cup he'll have less than 1 year and it will wipe out half his value.

Monaco give him a new deal this summer, healthy wage bump and a promise he can be off after the World Cup. Not out of the realms of possibility.

The British press have not said that a bid has been accepted just that Soriani is in advanced talks with Monaco

I am looking at the French press.....

https://le10sport.com/football/merc...ntre-le-real-madrid-et-manchester-city-324176

As the 10 Sport revealed, Kylian Mbappe thinks again strongly at the start since the sale of Benjamin Mendy, transferred to Manchester City for 57 million euros. Logically, the record has seen a marked acceleration in recent days. The transfer of Kylian Mbappe enters even in his last straight. According to our information, the case will be played between Real Madrid and Manchester City.

Zidane wants to reassure Mbappe in relation to his playing time
As revealed by Marca, Real Madrid is ready to offer 160 million euros plus 20 million euros bonus, or 180 million euros, the figure demanded by the ASM for Mbappe, as revealed by the 10 Sport Several weeks ago. The problem for Madrid is that Kylian Mbappe hesitates to join the merengue club for fear of being barred by the BBC Madrid, Bale-Benzema-Ronaldo. According to our information, Zinedine Zidane must quickly talk to Mbappe to convince him to join him in Madrid. Behind the Real, Manchester City does not let go the game quite the opposite. There is also intense discussion between the Citizens and AS Monaco for the transfer, the Mancunian club being a priori close to offering also a record amount to the ASM. At the same time, Guardiola is doing everything possible to convince Mbappe, to whom he is ready to offer optimal sports and financial conditions. However, PSG and Liverpool are now offside. A priori, a definitive outcome in the transfer of Kylian Mbappe is to wait until the end of the week, but the balance is definitely leaning for a departure from Monaco.
Great info, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.