Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're Mormons. Get it right
358w2ol.jpg

Moomins ??

We broke up, the rags, dippers, chavs and tarquin cartel, we wont ever be forgiven for that, no matter what we win, who gives a fuck, I am loving City blowing all those ****s away with our cheque book.... Cant wait for the season to kick off now..!

BBC Mediaunited(city) are at it again.

Oh look, who the reporter is.

Jose Mourinho says Manchester United 'better equipped' for title bid
By Simon Stone

BBC Sport

Not posting the rest of the article, but you guess the bullshit being reported by United's new local media arm.

The interesting thing is, plenty of comments in the leave a comment section about the BBC's continual reporting bias towards United.

The penny is slowly dropping with other fans.

By Simon Stone

BBC Sport

Not posting the rest of the article, but you guess the bullshit being reported by United's new local media arm.

The interesting thing is, plenty of comments in the leave a comment section about the BBC's continual reporting bias towards United.

yes fantasy football time.
Get all your subs in and watch MUFC win the PL then the CL.

Reality sets in when season begins.

By Simon Stone

BBC Sport

I see tosspot Stone is following United on their pre season tour yet again at license payers expense. Total disgrace. Tweeting all manner of sycophantic nonsense back across the pond.

I´m a little bit disgusted that our spending spree is taking a backseat with Real Madrids Naymar episode.
Come on media we have a reputation to uphold so lets have some more vitriol and lies regarding our transfer window activity.

I've been on holiday and didn't have sky sports.

Returning home and watching sky sports news has been an eye opener to say the least.
Every single chance they get to mention the scum even from the most tenuous link so I really shouldn't be surprised anymore......

They've just done a piece on spurs v Roma last. Camera pans on the crowd after a Roma goal to show a kid celebrating in a scum shirt. They didn't say a word, just kept on showing the celebration.

Unbelievable......or bias ??

They've just done a piece on spurs v Roma last. Camera pans on the crowd after a Roma goal to show a kid celebrating in a scum shirt. They didn't say a word, just kept on showing the celebration.

Unbelievable......or bias ??

I flagged this years ago and it's not just the sports news you see it on the news when they're reporting from the middle of nowhere.
Too much of a coincidence, the camera crew must be involved.

I flagged this years ago and it's not just the sports news you see it on the news when they're reporting from the middle of nowhere.
Too much of a coincidence, the camera crew must be involved.

The camera crew are usually freelance so maybe they may be influenced by either their own prejudice or a brown envelope to hover shall we say-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.