Girona FC (partnership)

Oldham game is a tenner and a 19.00ko if anyone is going.

I'm only a mile and half away, if I can make some time i'll pop along.

None of them are loaned out officially atm as @abellwillring pointed out, so I guess it'll be the same squad as vs Forest. Think it makes sense for Pep to make final decisions on loans only after return from the USA tour.

But the likes of Douglas Luiz, Maffeo, Moreno, and Garcia aren't on the US tour and were in Girona the other week. I don't really understand why they aren't in the squads for preseason - even if there was a registration issue (no evidence there is), it wouldn't cause a problem for friendlies. I'm a little puzzled.

But the likes of Douglas Luiz, Maffeo, Moreno, and Garcia aren't on the US tour and were in Girona the other week. I don't really understand why they aren't in the squads for preseason - even if there was a registration issue (no evidence there is), it wouldn't cause a problem for friendlies. I'm a little puzzled.
They're training with Girona I reckon. The club could be waiting for Pep's verdict - for example, he can decide that City need Maffeo as 3 fbs are not enough. But that's just my personal assumptions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.